1. Make a card from cardstock. I used this hot pink lovely from SU, but any good heavy cardstock will do for this A2 card base (4.5x5.25").
2. Cut a green polka dot print 4.25x5", just slightly smaller than the base, so you can still see some hot pink cardstock and adhere to the card. I chose a patterned paper pad to coordinate all my papers to my project. Makes it fast and easy to make a card.
3. Next I chose this lined journal card that had a pre-printed small purple butterfly, that didn't match my project, and a trail on it. I trimmed it down to fit in the center of my card and adhered it to the green panel.
4. Fussy cut a *new* butterfly image from Craft Fantastic Images (bottom right butterfly image on the sheet), and place and adhere it over the pre-printed purple butterfly on the journal card.
5. Stamp sentiment three times on note card in any green ink.
6. Fussy cut a bunny from the patterned paper pad and adhere to card.
I could have added a ribbon and some bling, but I was traveling, and used what I had. Sometimes a CAS (clean and simple) card is just enough. It still turned out pretty cute. Right?
I hope I’ve inspired you to try these fantastic products with your scrapbooking and card making supplies. Because the possibilities are truly endless! Click on the Craft Fantastic Blog to see more tutorials on these fantastic products and how I used them on scrapbooks, jewelry, cards, and more.
Supplies: Craft Fantastic; 3 Bugs in a Rug-One Fine Day 6x6 patterned paper pad; Stampin Up sentiment, cardstock, and green ink (but any pink cardstock or green ink will do); and a Pebbles-Share & Tell-Birthday journal card.
4CC #347 - Butterflies
7 Kids April 2017 Challenge #7-Anything Goes
Paper Sweeties Challenge | April 2017!