See tutorial below...
And don't forget to end your Hop at The Greeting Farm, as they will be giving away a $50 gift certificate to one lucky person. So, make sure you stop at each blog listed below, check out each project, and write a quick comment and tell us what you think of our projects using these fun and whimsical stamps.
(we love comments)
Thanks for stopping by! ~Kim
Let’s get hopping and see what everybody else created. Next Hop to the talented: Linda Beeson
The complete Blog Hop list is below in case anyone gets lost:
Kim Klinkovsky <= You are here
The Greeting Farm <= Giveaway has ended
Simon Says: Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes
The Paper Girls Challenge #102 - Fancy Folds
Skip to my Lou-Made by you Mondays
How I made this card:
- Using the card as a guide. Create card base from cardstock. Cut pink polka dot paper the same size and adhere to card base.
- Cut black pattern paper and adhere to card.
- Stamp cupcakes on white cardstock, color, add glitter glue and set aside to dry.
- Cut black cardstock, cut pink shimmer cardstock, border punch, and adhere the two together.
- Once dry, cut cupcake strip out and adhere to pink shimmer cardstock panel.
- To create the fancy folded 3D shelf: cut pattern paper, fold like a zig zag at 1/2" down from the top and up from the bottom. Adhere the cupcake and shelf pieces together. In the picture you can't see the top fold, because it's covered by the cupcake panel, but it's adhered to the back of the cupcake panel. Then adhere the whole piece to the card.
- Because I was using Versafine ink, I colored a strip of cardstock with a pink Copic marker first, Just a few streaks back and forth, let it dry for a few minutes, stamped the banner in black over the streaks, and then the sentiment so it wouldn’t smear. Cut it out and give it a little bend to make it bow and adhere to front of shelf with pop dots on each end.
- Add embellishments: adhesive pearls, paper flower, rosette ribbon, glitter ribbon, and a black enamel dot.
Supplies Used: The Greeting Farm Stamp Set: Make A Wish; Pebbles Basics: Pink Polka Dot paper; Authentique Classique Beauty Collection: Beauty Four paper; Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock (good for coloring and blending alcohol markers); Bazzill Pink Shimmer Cardstock; AC Black Cardstock; Verafine Onyx Black ink; Copic Markers: RV21-Lt. Pink, B32-Pale Blue, B14-Lt. Blue, G05-Emerald Green, R27-Cadium Red, YR07-Cadium Orange, V17-Amethyst, V15-Mallow, V12-Pale Lilac, Y15-Cadium Yellow, E39-Leather, B60-Pale Blue Gray; May Arts Adhesive Ivory Rosette Ribbon; Fiskars postage stamp border punch; My Minds Eye Jubilee Black Enamel Dot; Recollections adhesive faux pearls; K&Company pink paper flowers; Ranger Stickles glitter glue: xmas red and crystal; 3D Pop Dots; ½” Scor-Tape; and a Bazzill Marathon Runner