I used the a spider web dry embossing folder. Inked up a brayer with black ink and rolled it over the web. I die cutted two hearts to make the eyes. One heart on black cardstock at 3 1/2" and the other heart on white cardstock at 3" and cut them in half. I wanted to add some glitter, but my husband didn't think boys cards needed to have bling. LOL...I think a little on the web would have been cool, but I think it turned out pretty good.
I used the star dry embossing folder for the background.
Then I used the spellbinders circle frame set to get all the layers correct. The shield looks a little wonky or not centered because I made it 3D with foam pop dots between the circles and it wouldn't scan evenly. But it is evenly spaced in person and turned out pretty well.