How I made this card:
1. I started with an A2 piece of red cardstock as my base.
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper with this elegant script on it and adhered to the cardbase.
3. Stamped the heart image onto the script panel in red ink.
4. Die cut the heart banner, added red cardstock to the back of the open hearts, added twine, and adhered to card.
5. To create and attach the charms to the card click on Craft Fantastic Blog for a list of supplies and a step by step tutorial. (My new favorite tools)
And then you can adhere the charms to the card.
6. Add the "XOXO" sticker to the card.
**To mail a special card like this I recommend using a bubble envelope or a small USPS box**
Craft Fantastic Charm Supplies: Fantastic Glaze & Glue, 2 pairs-Multipurpose Jewelry Pliers, Fantastic Jewelers Dots, Fantastic Art Images Sheet-Valentines, Medium Fancy Heart Tray, Medium Glass Hearts, Cute Heart Charm, and 2-Silver Pinch Bails
Other supplies: Stampin Up Red Cardstock; Echo Park 6x6-Blowing Kisses (banner) and Head Over Heels Sticker Sheet (XOXO); Authentique 6x6-Classique:Pretty (script); Penny Black-Fancy Heart Stamp; Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Barn Door; AC Bakers Twine; Cuttlebug Die Cut Machine; Reverse Confetti-Heart Banners Confetti Die Cuts;Creative Impressions-Red Glitter Ribbon #70250; Red Cadmium Copic Marker, and Q-tips
Stampin' Royalty Challenge SR#363
RRR Challenge #158 - Celebrate Theme with Ribbon or Trim
4CC Challenge #338 - Charms
Lil Red Wagon Challenge #381-Season of Love (I love Craft Fantastic, EP, Penny Black)
The Paper Girls Challenge #121 - With Heart
Simon Says Mon Challenge: Use Your Favorite Tool (Craft Fantastic)
Craft Fantastic Blog for more details.
I hope I’ve inspired you to think outside the box with these fantastic jewelry products and your paper crafting supplies. Because the possibilities are truly endless! And if you like what you see and want to see more, click the pink button below and follow this blog. Thanks for stopping by! ~Kim